- Land Size: 509 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: New
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Linear - Hardiplank
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Floated Laminate)
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Air Conditioning
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Drapes, TV aerial, Oven x 2, Air conditioner/ Heat pump & Remote x2, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Induction cooktop, Waste disposal, Smoke alarms, Exhaust fan, Heated towel rails x2, Clothesline.
- Kitchen: Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double, Built-in-robe and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Entrance: Large foyer
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered and Uncovered), Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Two sets on green drapes (kids rooms)
About this listing
The home boasts a practical design, and offers the foundations for modern family living. The aesthetically attractive home has a welcoming entrance and foyer which sets the scene for the modern home with 'wow' factor. Sunshine floods through ample windows, and the stacking sliding doors which adjoin the indoor living, to the outdoor fenced entertaining and relaxing areas.
Hosting a stunning classic country kitchen with elegant and sophisticated stone bench tops, dual ovens and induction cooktop, this heart of the home is great for entertaining the entire family. There is also the opportunity here to have a second living space.
Moving through the home it provides four bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, with the master bedroom adorning a walk in robe, and stylish ensuite. The luxurious family bathroom has sleek black tapware, standout fittings, and a separate large bath and shower.
Simple yet beautiful landscaping, internal double garaging, and double glazing throughout finish off this masterpiece. Do not delay to view. Contact Jackie or Nicky today.
Deadline Sale closes 1pm Thursday 21 November, Harcourts Napier, 308 Hastings Street. (Unless sold prior)