- Land Size: 790 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1983
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Weatherboard and All timber
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Ceiling fans
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, TV Aerial, Drapes, Sky aerial, Woodfire + wetback, Canvas for entertaining area, Compost Bins x2, Irrigation system, Timber throughout, Chlorine filter on water for house, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Exhaust fan, Net curtains, Ceiling fan, Smoke alarms (2x old, 2x new), Clothesline.
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Mezzanine
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Sloping
- Grounds: Manicured, Other (Compost bins x2, Irrigation system)
- Water heating: Wetback, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Entry level - Integral double garage with workshop and loads of storage.
Upper level comprises open plan living where decking to the north and a second outdoor entertainment area to the west beckons dining outdoors enjoying the Hawkes Bay sun all through the year. A compliant wood burner with wetback heats the home throughout the cooler months. The galley kitchen, with views, has external access to the garden. As well on this level, two large double bedrooms and a bonus mezzanine floor suitable for a study, office or hobby room.
Surrounded by lush, established trees and gardens offering ultimate privacy in a peaceful relaxed environment, a short drive to Taradale shopping or Napier City Central.
This is a very special offering to the marketplace in a sought after address.
54 Churchill Drive is first time to the market for thirty years.