- Land Size: 809 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms, Other (Security Lights)
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Composite Weatherboard and Brick veneer
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Heat pump, Ceiling fans, Electric, Other (HRV System)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, 2 Self Sensor LIghts, Dishwasher, Wood Burner, Ceiling Fan, Heat Pump, HRV System, Claw Foot Bath, Work Benches, Washing Line, Water Filter to house, Bathroom Heater, Bathroom Exhaust Fan, Outdoor Fire
- Kitchen: Standard, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate dining, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
About this listing
Alternatively you may be someone who wants to throw themselves whole heartedly into 'beach life' and make the most of walks on the beach which is a 2 minute walk away, and maybe a spot of fishing whilst taking in the magnificent ocean views with Napier Hill & Cape Kidnappers in one direction, and the Mahia Peninsula in the other.
The current owners enjoy a certain degree of self sufficiency on the well appointed 809m2 section, which also includes sumptuous fruit & citrus trees. You can't help but feel that calm, relaxed feeling you get from spending time near the sea. It's the type of place you feel like you're on holiday all of the time, and you can't wait to come home to.
For those that want the opportunity to park the boat, the quad, the caravan or the car - This home has space for it all so you don't need to choose! A double garage with hobby room, and plenty of off-street parking.
For the entertainer in you, there is a lovely outdoor area with concrete outdoor fire or you can choose to enjoy alfresco dining on the deck.
This three bedroom home has a great layout for families with the bedrooms all located at the South end of the home and living areas to the north end, so that if you have little children they can sleep undisturbed whilst the adults enjoy their evening or socialising with friends.
This is an extraordinary stepping stone to a coastal lifestyle so make sure you don't miss out on your opportunity and call Sam now to organise your viewing, or see you at the Open Home!