- Land Size: 303 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Executive, Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Carpeted, Internal access, Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Plaster and Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Electric
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Vacuum system
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Balcony / deck
- Ensuite: Bath, Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (3rd bedroom is a 1 bedroom apartment)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Waterfront, Water
- Aspect: East
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Manicured
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: All obvious personal items including clothes, toiletries and pantry items.
About this listing
Offering a remarkable blueprint, comprising two levels of living, this is expansive living with an easy flow. Superb spacious interiors, light filled and immaculate with impressive contemporary appointments throughout. A choice of holiday home, boutique accommodation or for permanent living, this is a home with brilliant versatility. Completely equipped with quality furniture, beds, bedding, stunning artwork (all originals), tables and chairs (both indoor and out), kitchenware and linen. You simply unlock the door and move straight in.
Entry level, a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with an open concept layout, kitchenette, dining and lounge which flow outdoors to a private courtyard entertaining area for alfresco living and enjoying the Hawkes Bay sun all year round.
The upper level delivers open concept living and dining where through floor to ceiling extensive glazing you indulge the panorama and feast your eyes on this aquatic playground where cruise ships arrive and leave the port of Napier and yachts and pleasure boats sail throughout the summer season.
A generous master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and west facing private deck. Outdoor living is provided with the substantial wrap decking, just perfect watching the sunrises.
Early morning walks on the foreshore, swimming in the surf where there is surf lifeguard designated areas, or hop on your bike and take advantage of the Rotary Cycle Way taking you to all the places Napier is famous for.
Walking distance to restaurants, cafes, the Westshore shopping centre amenities and the Ahuriri entertainment precinct.
So much more than a destination, this is a lifestyle. Only viewing will appreciate all that is on offer here.
Contact agent for full list of chattels.
Auction Wed 6th March 2019 at 12.30pm, Harcourts Auction Rooms, 307 Karamu Rd Nth (USP)