- Approx Floor Area: 90 sqm
- Land Size: 398 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Renovated, Good
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Decromastic
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Heat Pump, Infinity, HRV, Garden Sheds x 2, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Laundry Tub, Extractor Fan, Planter Box
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Park, Urban
- Outdoor living: Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 2)
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
This 1968 home has the bonus of being built in summit-stone brick and located right next to Akina Park with multiple schools close by.
It has a brand new McIndoe designed kitchen for the foodies, plus a new deck coming off the dining area for the entertainers.
Heating and cooling taken care of with a new large heat-pump and an HRV system to assist.
Lots more to discover so come and take a look.
This is a gem and rare to find, move in and enjoy!
Call Elliot on 0277779970 or Jan on 0272204581 for a private viewing.