- Land Size: 1116 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: House, Home & income
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Plaster and Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Stonechip
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Other (2 X open wood fires)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Stove, Drapes, Clothesline
- Kitchen: Original, Separate, Upright stove and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Formal lounge, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Granny flat: Attached
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
Mums and Dads are you passionate about do-er uppers?
Close to schools, doctors, sports grounds. On 1116 m2, room to play in the back yard or, are you a developer looking to build new townhouses so close to the Taradale Village.
The choice here is endless. First you must come and see for yourself.
Our one owner family home is first time to the market.
Here's YOUR opportunity, so Call Team Smith now !!
Auction: Thursday 7 February 2019 at 12.30 pm, Harcourts Auction Rooms, 307 Karamu Road North, Hastings (Will not be sold prior).