Request a FREE market appraisal this winter and you could WIN $1,000 worth of power.
1. The 'Winter Power' (Promotion) is being run by Harcourts Regent Realty Limited, Hastings, Havelock North, Taradale and Napier (Promoter or us or our).
2. The Promotion runs from 15 June 2019 to 5 pm 31 July 2019 (promotional period).
3. To qualify for automatic entry:
(a) you must have an onsite property appraisal by a licenced Harcourts salesperson and
(b) the registered proprietor is not an employee, contractor, licensee, salesperson or immediate family member of the Promoter (Associated Person), or if the registered proprietor is a company or a trust, no Associated Person may have any beneficial interest in the company or the trust and
(c) your property is not listed with any other real estate company during the promotional period.
4. Each property that satisfies the conditions in clause 3 constitutes one entry into the draw to win a prize.
5. The ‘Winter’ prize is limited to one $1,000 credit to your current energy supplier (eg. Contact Energy). You will need to provide your account details to verify your energy supplier.
6. The prize draw will be conducted at the Promoter’s Head Office and will be drawn at random. The prize will be drawn at 12 pm on Friday the 2nd August 2019.
7. The prize winners will be the registered proprietors of the property drawn in the prize draw.
8. The Promoter retains sole discretion to declare that an entry is void and redraw the prize on the same terms as the original draw in the following circumstances:
(a) the winner/s do not respond to contact attempts within 48 hours of the first such attempt made by the Promoter; or
(b) the registered proprietor is otherwise not eligible to enter the Promotion.
9. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter may require the winner to show proof of identity, such as a passport or valid New Zealand driver's licence.
11. Every prize winner consents and agrees:
(a) that all information they provide for the purpose of redeeming the prize will be collected, stored and sent to the Promoter;
(b) that the information in clause 11(a) may be entered into the database of the Promoter, and may be used to send offers the Promoter may think may be of interest. They may choose not to receive the materials by unsubscribing by email or any other method provided;
(c) their name, region, photos, videos and other information may be published in all media and in any marketing material by the Promoter, and they agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose without compensation; and
(d) the Promoter may be required by law to disclose any of the information provided and will only make the disclosure if they believe, in good faith, that they are required to do so.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel the Promotion and to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
13. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any variation in the nature of any prize item. In the event any prize item is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any tax or financial implications that may arise from the acceptance of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been provided by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including entries not received due to technical problems.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with any product purchased for this Promotion or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.