Successfully managing a rental property is not an easy task. However, with any high return investment, comes risk and considerable time may be needed to ensure your asset and income is protected to the best outcome. A professional property manager, with proven success, can take most of the potential hassles away from you and maximise your return.
We offer a comprehensive and tailored approach to our property management services, including the following:
- Free initial advice and rental appraisals
- Marketing of your property via various portals including our Harcourts website, realestate.co.nz and trademe.co.nz to give your property the best coverage
- Thorough tenant selection with rigorous reference checks and credit checking
- All tenancy related paperwork to ensure compliance with the latest tenancy law requirements
- A comprehensive entry inspection prior to each tenancy which covers all features of the property and around 400-800 detailed photos depending on the property size
- Quarterly inspections including a first inspection one month after any new tenancy, inspection reports are promptly sent to you via email with photos as necessary
- Arranging maintenance as required or agreed utilising our range of approved contractors or using your own preferred contractors should you have any
- Monitoring of rental payments, prompt action regarding any arrears in line with our strict no tolerance arrears policy and following up with appropriate notices and tribunal application lodgement
- Monthly accounts and a yearly account summary for tax purposes
- Six monthly rent reviews and advice on rent levels
- Advice and issuing of any formal notices to end tenancies, renew tenancies or addition/removal of tenant etc.
We are happy to alter our services to suit our client's needs, as we understand the need to be flexible in our services.
Our fee structure means you know exactly what you pay for our services and there are no surprises. Get in touch to find out more about how we can help you with your property management needs, and maximise the return on your investments.