Harcourts International Limited is the largest real estate group in New Zealand and the fastest growing real estate group in Australasia.
Harcourts has experience and history behind the name, being a New Zealand real estate icon since 1888.
Our network provides truly outstanding international property exposure. Harcourts has the highest top of mind awareness for real estate agencies amongst homeowners in New Zealand (AC Nielsen March 2009).
Harcourts has the highest national preference for real estate agencies amongst homeowners in New Zealand (AC Nielsen March 2009). Harcourts have 175 offices throughout New Zealand, of which six offices cover the Hawke's Bay. Harcourts have over 1,895 Sales Consultants working throughout New Zealand, of these over 50 Sales Consultants are selling property throughout the Hawke's Bay.
Harcourts website www.harcourts.co.nz is New Zealand’s most visited real estate group website with an average of over 650,000 unique visitors a month (AC Nielsen). Harcourts Training Academy is recognised as one of the best in the industry, ensuring Harcourts Sales Consultants are well trained and highly skilled. You can be confident that you will receive the best level of service in marketing your property from all of Harcourts Sales Consultants.
When listing your property Exclusively with Harcourts, you will receive, at no cost to you:
- Your property listed on the Harcourts website www.harcourts.co.nz including 20 photographs of your home.
- Your property will be listed on the Realestate.co.nz web site www.realestate.co.nz New Zealands “most visited” combined real estate website, and hyperlinked through to the Harcourts web page.
- A4 full colour window display cards, in our offices.
- DLE full colour “Just Listed” cards for distribution to the surrounding residential area.
- High profile marketing in the Harcourts Bluebook distributed every alternate Friday within Hawke's Bay Today with a circulation in excess of 30,000.
- High profile marketing in the Property Guide distributed
every alternate Friday within Hawke's Bay Today with a circulation in
excess of 30,000.
- High profile signage in front of your property. Active buyers are constantly touring the area they wish to live in and our professionally displayed sign will highlight your property.
- A secure Lockbox will be fitted at your property (with your permission) providing the greatest possible protection against unauthorised entry whilst providing easy accessibility to Harcourt Sales Consultants with prospective Buyers.
- Open Homes at your discretion.
- Advertising in the Harcourts “Open Home Parade” in Saturday's Hawke's Bay Today.
- A team of over 20 highly skilled and experienced local sales people working to obtain a premium price for you.
- “New to the Market” emails and “Personal Notifier” informing buyers already registered and looking on the Harcourts network of your property details.
- A marketing programme designed specifically for your property.